Barnett Wood Infant School

Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.  Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid you donation you must tick the box below:

  I want to Gift Aid my donation of £____________ and any donations I make in the future or

      have made in the past 4 years to:
Name of Charity:   Friends of Barnett Wood Infant School
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of my Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Child’s name and class:___________________________________________________
Title:__________   First Name or initial(s):____________________________________
Full Home address:______________________________________________________
Postcode:___________________  Date:_____________________________________
Please notify the Friends of Barnett Wood Infant School if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relied due to you, you must include all Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


Remember every Parent, Guardian or Carer is one of our Friends, please do get involved!
 Friends of Barnett Wood Registered charity number 1054368